The quality of your Fondussimo is guaranteed!
We do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction and create the most enjoyable shopping experience on Fondussimo.com.
Verifying your order
To minimize shipping errors, we ask our customers to verify the contents of their order. In the event of an error, we invite you to contact our customer service by calling 1 855 999-0620, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and refunds
You have thirty (30) days following receipt of your order to request a refund. For this to be offered, the merchandise must be returned in its original condition, i.e. unused, packaged in its original, undamaged packaging and containing all accessories, parts and manuals supplied by the manufacturer.
Beyond (30) days following receipt of your order, only defective products may be returned for an exchange.
To return the merchandise and get a refund
- Contact customer service to obtain a return merchandise number.
- Once we have received and verified your return, we will refund the price you paid for the returned product(s). Please note that shipping costs are not refundable.
Regular warranty and extended warranty
We warranty that the product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date appearing on the purchase receipt. The original receipt is required when making a claim against the warranty. This is transferable, but the claimant must produce the original receipt.
To benefit from an extended warranty, become a “Fondussimo Member” using the code provided on the certificate inserted into the box of your product.
You will enjoy the following benefits, not available in store:
- An extended 2-year warranty (for a total of 3 years from the date shown on the purchase invoice)
- The latest news, privileges and exclusives reserved for our members
If the model of the defective product is no longer available when a warranty claim is made, we will replace it with a similar model of equivalent or greater value.
Limitations and exclusions
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. The warranty is voided by:
- Use of the product that does not comply with the instructions for use
- Dropping the product, or other damage caused by human factors
- The disassembly of the product and/or the customer’s attempt to repair the product
- Accident, misuse, abuse of the product or intentional damage to the product
- Colour change, scratches, chipping or overheating due to commercial use
This warranty is the only one, whether implied or expressed, that we offer. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the product without notice.
Thousands of buyers have trusted Fondussimo’s guarantee of excellence. We invite you to read their testimonials!